Face Mask - Sashiko (Regular cord)
The fabric on our Sashiko Masks originated as a utilitarian material. The Miwa Orimono is the only company in Japan that has kept this special jacquard machine from the 1940s. These machines are so intricate and old, one machine stitches only 1 meter. These masks are perfect for when you want to take a quick trip to the grocery store or to drop something off to your friend's doorstep. This mask will definitely come in handy when you are on-the-go.
- Made in Portland, OR
- Patterned Fabrics from Japan
- Outside Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Inside Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Strings: Cotton & Spandex
- Cheek to Cheek Length: 10"
- Nose to Chin Length: 6.5"
- Cord Length: 5.5"
- Product #: FM25
- Code: NWS
Hand washing and hang drying is highly recommended. If you would like to use the washing machine we suggest putting the mask in a laundry net.
*Buy two masks and get the last third 40% off! Use code: MASK40
* Due to the current situation with Covid-19, this item is non-returnable.
* Multi Patterned masks use different parts of the original fabric resulting in variances from one mask to the next.