Face Mask, Kamawanu (Adjustable Cord)
Introducing our new two-tone adjustable cord face masks! They come paired with beads on each side, making them adjustable to many sizes. Made with a lightweight chambray liner, making them more breathable and comfortable. Each one has a special Japanese pattern displayed on the front just for you! Perfect when you want to take a quick trip to the grocery store or to drop something off to your friend's doorstep. This mask will definitely come in handy when you are on-the-go.
This pattern is called Kamawanu, which is based on a pun meaning both "I don't mind, I don't care." as well as 'kama' meaning "the sickle", 'wa' meaning "the circle" and 'nu' meaning "not."
- Made in Portland, OR
- Patterned Fabrics from Japan
- Outside Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Inside Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Strings: 100% Cotton
- Cheek to Cheek Length: 10"
- Nose to Chin Length: 6.5"
- Adjustable Cords
- Product #: FM98
- Code: NWS
Please hand wash ONLY, do not machine wash these masks! Please hang dry each time they are hand washed, we do not suggest tumble drying them!
*Buy two masks and get the third 40% off! Use code: MASK40
* Due to the current situation with Covid-19, this item is non-returnable.
* Multi Patterned masks use different parts of the original fabric resulting in variances from one mask to the next.