Introducing our premium 12.5oz selvedge denim, created by Cone Mills Corporation, right here in the USA. This denim is a reproduction of an archived fabric manufactured for Levi's 501 xx from 1963-1981, colored using the same indigo dyeing technique that will fade beautifully with wear. Partially lined with traditional Japanese textiles, these denim jeans bring together American and Japanese heritage.
See the Denim Lookbook here
** Model with height 6' wearing size 32"x30" denim, he usually wears clothing size Medium.
- Fabric Origin: Japan
- Made in USA
- 100% cotton
- Cold Wash and Low Tumble Dry
- Classic straight leg fit
- 12.5 oz selvedge denim
- Button fly
- 7.5" leg opening (based off size 32)
- Length un-cuffed: 32" (30"L available for sizes: 28, 30, 32 only)
- Length cuffed (folded twice): 29"
- Cuff lining measures 5" inside each leg (enough to fold up twice)
- Hand-dyed, hand-embossed leather tag
- 5 pocket style
- Product #: DN06
- Code: WP50