Yamaichi dedicates themselves to the craftsmanship of tools that are indispensable from daily life. Carefully cultivating, harvesting, and replanting trees, they create beautiful home goods and kitchenware from quality Hinoki wood that stand the test of time.
- Lid size approx. 7.5" x 4.5" x 1"
- Bowl size approx. 7" x 4" x 2"
- Made in Japan
- Material: Hinoki wood
- Product # YAM06
- Code: NWS
These products are made of real wood, and need to be cared for as listed below
- After use, wash with water and wipe off excess moisture. If the product gets oily, wash with diluted soap and rinse quickly.
- Allow to dry thoroughly in a shaded area before putting it away. Do not dry in sunlight as sun exposure may crack or warp the wood.
- Spray alcohol to disinfect the product and help to prevent bacteria forming in hard-to-reach areas.
- It is best to store items wrapped in absorbent paper or cotton cloth in a well-ventilated area.
- Wood may contain resin, which is natural and harmless. You may remove it with rubbing alcohol or lightly file it off with sandpaper.
DO NOT WASH IN DISHWASHER