Japanese Selvedge Denim Work Apron, Indigo
Sewn locally and finished here in our studio. Our denim work aprons are made from 100% cotton selvedge denim produced in the US, with real leather and copper rivets for stability. There are fully adjustable by deerskin leather straps at the sides and top to fit a range of sizes, and a slit at the front for ease of movement while you work. Six pockets, including a hidden phone pocket, are perfect for carrying an assortment of tools. The straps are even removable, so the apron can be easily washed.
Every little aspect was considered with you in mind, to make a truly useful and durable product.
- 100% Cotton
- 12oz selvedge denim, heavyweight
- Made in USA, finished in-studio
- Aged copper rivets
- 6 pockets, including hidden phone pocket
- Slit in front for movement
- 30" adjustable leather straps
- Mens Sizing - width: 29" length: 37"
- Womens Sizing - width: 25" length: 34"
- Product #: DA01
- Code: WP50