1. First, grab a bandana or handkerchief with your favorite pattern and two elastic bands. Here, we are using hair ties.
2. Next, fold two opposite corners so they cross over each other in the middle. Folding it diagonally allows the fabric to stretch making it more comfortable to wear.
3. For the third step, fold the bandana in half.
4. After folding the bandana in half, stick one end through one of the elastic bands.
5. Repeat on the other side and then insert one corner inside the other corner to keep the fabric secure.
6. Wrap the elastic bands around your ears and your mask is ready to wear!